Monday, September 21, 2009

Put me Down


So it's been an interesting month! My car, Red Socks, has been sluggin along!... barely gettin me to work each day, and I have been living in constant anxiety wondering when he's gonna break down! Luckily, good ol' Matt found me a shiny new buick le sabre and towed it to St. Louis for me... what a good friend ya?? seriously. The trip to St. Louis on Labor Day weekend was a bit crazy. First off, let me tell you that I have taken a Greyhound once before in my youth... and I vowed that I would NEVER do it again... so what did I do, I did it again. Took a Greyhound up to St. Louis.. clutching my Mase with all my might!! I sat next to this guy that kept fallin asleep on me... and he moaned... not when he was asleep.. but when he was awake... I was not comfortable with that situation. In the end, I made it to St. Louis Louis where I was greeted by BJ (matt's brother) and soon.. the one and only Matt... and then.... my new baby... Lil' Rusty... Russ for short
The rest of the trip was all fun and games... we went to Six Flags and road rides till I threw up... and the boys made fun... and then went to a big Rib dinner! so good... and finally I had to return home and start work back up again.. ugh...

Work is going well though!.. I hate working.. but I love my job... I don't get paid enough, but I get paid. so I guess beggers can't be choosers. I'm still nannying about 15-20 hours a week. which is nice to have that extra money. and this weekend I got a raise! woo hoo...

I got my hold removed on my registration for school so I can finally re-apply! which I will do in about a month or so... I'm SOOO ready to start school back up.. I just can't wait.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Stephanie Madsen said...

cute amber!! haha that is hilarious that that guy moaned when he was AWAKE!!!!!!!!!! akward... ;) can't wait for you to come back to idaho!!! love ya girlie!

Lindsey and Laren said...

Hey little lady!!! I didn't know that you had a blog... YEAH! I hope you are doing well. Good luck with everything!!!