Well the Carlyon kids started school last week, so I had to find a new job! I start teaching at Primrose School as a Toddler teacher on monday! I'm so excited, I'll have 9 little ones! On friday my co-teacher Sydney and I got to go set up our class room and it's just so cute! we did a circus theme, i'll have to post pictures. I still have not sold my car! I learned that I just don't have the credit to buy another car, so I have to wait a little while. I have an appointment to get my car checked out out on tuesday which should help my anxiety a little bit. Having to drive half hour to and from work everyday with an undiagnosed car problem is a little unsettling!
I recently made the decision to go back to school! which i'm so excited for. It'll be a while before i get there. Gotta save up a little money, and get the car situation handled, then I should be good to go! I'm hoping i can do some online classes until I get in full time... as of now the plan is to be in Idaho by March ish.. maybe sooner, maybe later.. we'll see
until next time! I'm out!

3 comments:
I'm so excited for you and your new job! Good luck! I love when you make blog posts!
Hi!
I didn't know you have a blog I'm so excited! If you're ever board mine is americaruggieri.blogspot.com. Miss you hope everything is going awesome for you!
Post a Comment