Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Riddle Me This

So.. even though I update my blog like, once every 4 months, I read a lot of other peoples blogs... and I've noticed that some people kind of use it as an outlet... so
i'mma try it!!

here's the deal. Is it weird that I'm CRAVING school? even more so that I may actually be craving Rexburg, Idaho?? I don't understand where this came from... but ever since about September, i've had this overwhelming urge to do a homework assignment. I seriously almost enrolled in online courses at community colleges... just so that i could get that fix... never did cause i'm not THAT weird. but thought about it!

So I'm wondering how long this will last? I enrolled in 17 credits for the summer, and I really don't think it will be too much, but i'm kinda hoping this hunger will continue throughout the last couple years of school, so I can GET through those 2 years. who knows, we'll see.

Anyway, that's my post.

1 comment:

MelissaMichelle said...

I've had that feeling before...and then it wore off like 2 weeks into school. But since you're so motivated I think you can keep the crave... i am expecting straight A's from you young lady!